Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

On schedule and happy, happy, happy!!

This piece is called "Dreaming with the Angels" and I am doing a sister piece right now called "Angels in the Garden".  Both of these pieces will be at the Southern Highland Guild Show in Ashville, October 17-20th.  I have been working steadily since April making a body of work to present.  The usual self-doubts are not surfacing yet and I am happy with everything.  Of course, there are little things I would have done differently if I were to do some of them over.  

The summer was hectic as I had a lot of company (some unexpected!) but all is well and it is a good day......it is a blessed day.....(isn't it nice when things are on track)

No comments:

Post a Comment