Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Demonstrating at Arrowmont last weekend

Had fun demonstrating at the Southern Highland Guild store 'Arrowcraft' in Gaitlinburg this past weekend.  I worked on composing some smalls and have now brought them home to get them ready for the rest of the processes involved in making these little artworks.  It was a LOT of cut and paste.  On the afternoon of the second day, I picked up my sissors and they weighed  twenty pounds!  That is when, I knew it was time to quit.  Met lots of lovely people and had a great time.  Here are some of what I came back with-you will see them finished in the near future (or maybe not so near future ....)

No comments:

Post a Comment