Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Exercising the Brain Matter....

Am taking a month long drawing class online with Susan Shie.  The first big assignment is to draw your closet with a surprise in it.  Having literally not drawn anything other than quick sketches for compositions of quilts in the last 12 years this is a challenge.  I love to draw, just do not make time for it anymore.  So here is my closet on the way (it is due Monday!).....one misconception about drawing is that it is always a quick procedure but let me assure you that colored pencils are sloooow....

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Your creative juices were flowing. Not being a speedy drawing person either, I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been keeping track for some obscure reason and I have 5 hours in it thus far...crazy, isn't it! Love the process though...

    ReplyDelete