Total Pageviews

difergi

wandering on a road to an unknown destination
self actualization in a discovery mode

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Great News!!

This art quilt I named "Boogie Nights" made it's debut at the International Quilt Show in Houston in October.  It was a part of SAQA's exhibit, Wild Fabrications.  It is always an honor to be in a SAQA show AND it sold on the opening day!

I love the piece and part of me hates to see it go, but I love my work finding homes.  The new owner will not even take possession of the piece until it finishes traveling with the exhibit.

An apology for not posting lately, Just finished doing two big shows, an open studio tour, and heading deep into the holiday season.

Next year be looking for me to open an ETSY shop, so that those of you who have inquired about purchasing some of my art work will be able to do so very easily.

Have a glorious holiday season, filled with family and friends.
Love to all......Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment